Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lots of news......

Hey 3 posts in one day....I know I've been missing for a few days so NEWS to share today....good news....important news and sad news.
First the good news....I received the most gorgeous card in the post this morning from my lovely bloggy friend Gisela...all the way from Germany.....thanks so much my dear friend....it's absolutely beautiful, the colourwork on the image is fantastic..it has pride of place in my office where I can see it everyday.


IMPORTANT NEWS......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW?.....well I have a special invitation for you......be up early...get all the household chores done...make yourself a nice cuppa, switch on the TV at 9.00 am ....and settle down to watch an hour of Funky Hand on Ideal World and Create and Craft...where Anice will be passing on her designer tips for using her fabulous CD's and also showing off the samples made by her Design Team...one not to be missed.
AND THE SAD NEWS .... from Chez Kath this morning.....my little friend TH has I fear gone to Plughole Heaven in the sky....he was messing around in the sink this morning when I was cleaning my teeth and I didn't notice him until he got caught in a whirlpool of water and disappeared down the plughole....oh dear....goodbye my little friend. There is definitely a motto here and if any spiders are reading this blog...DO NOT MESS AROUND NEAR WATER...IF YOU CAN'T SWIM.
Well that's all the news for TODAY ....back to work and the "you know whats"....hope you are having a fun day wherever you are. Love Kath xxxxxxx