Saturday, September 20, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 15

Last week's challenge was a little bit tricky ...cards for men can be a challenge but let's face it girls....men in general can be a challenge.....so no surprise there then.   But I knew you wouldn't let a Man's Card get the better of you and you came up with fabulous cards......well done everyone.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is..DECORATE THE INSIDE OF YOUR CARD.....you will love this one.....any theme...any colour...let your imagination go wild just as long as you have used one Penny Black Image.    
A fabulous prize to win this week  "I Love Shopping" stamp from our sponsor Crafty Krafts and designed by the mega talented designer Rachelle Anne Miller .......so let's get crafting.
I have to hold my hands up this week.....a million and one things to do and not nearly enough time so my card is fairly simple this week.....well simple girl....simple style.....I decided to do a Baby Announcement Card
and the inside......
  • Papers: Pink Petticoat....Lots of Dots
  • Image: Penny Black Stickeroo
  • Sentiment: generated on the computer....cut out individually and inked
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
Well who's going to be first this week I wonder...looking forward to paying you all a visit and I think I am going to be in for a treat this week.    Happy crafting everybody and enjoy your weekend.
Love Kath  xxxxxxx