Sunday, March 1, 2009

Alison Needs Our HELP

My lovely bloggy bud ALISON is collecting cards to send to our brave troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...


HERE IS WHAT ALISON HAS TO SAY.......

I live on a small island on the west coast of Scotland. My local branch of the British Legion are currently sending parcels to Iraq and Afghanistan for the British troops and I asked if they would like some cards to put in the boxes for the troops to send home to their loved ones or kids. To know that we can put a smile on someone's face receiving a card from there loved ones that are so far away warms my heart. So what do you think girls, can we make them some cards? If you can help me out by sending me one or two cards it would be very much appreciated. Just a couple of things to remember about the cards


Cards sizes that are suitable A6, 6" square or smaller, 7 x 5
The inside of the card must be blank, you can put a paper insert in
if you wish but just leave it blank
I'm sure that we all have loads of cards that we have made for challenges or such...so let's dig them out and send them off to Alison and show some bloggy love for all the troops trying to do their jobs in very difficult circumstances...so pop over and visit Alison for more details on how to send your card(s).
Hugs Kath xxxxxx