Friday, March 6, 2009

Friendship

Friendship is one of the things in this world that money can't buy......you can have all the wealth in the world but life without friendships isn't worth living and when I opened the lovely card from my gorgeous bloggy bud Alison last night....I must confess I was overcome with emulsion...gorgeous card and a beautiful sentiment ...thanks so much Alison.....will treasure it forever....I feel truly blessed that through this blogging malarkey I have made such lovely friendships and just wish that I could meet you all....such love and kindness in abundance.....oh I feel the emulsion coming on again.

And to prove my point...Sir Fred "The Shred" may be rubbing his greedy hands and sitting in his counting house counting all the money that he has...and there is no other word for it.....STOLEN from you and me....but hey I take great comfort from the fact that I bet his so called "hanging on his coat tail" friends are deserting him big time because they are probably the same money grabbing low lifes....and if he has any true friends....they would be sitting him down and telling him a few home truths.
Lots of work to catch up on over the weekend but will be back to show some of the lovelies that I bought yesterday........in the meantime.....big hugs to all my bloggy buds
From your quite a bit poorer
FRIEND Kath xxxx