Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crafters are Sexy

Yes I'm back and I know what you are thinking....the old gal has finally flipped....the old pain in the neck has got to her big time....NO...it's not some loony Government Poll either.....but the words of the delicious Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen who has just launched a Craft Range....from wallpaper to scrapbook paper....a natural progression don't you think.....just his designs downsized to 12 x 12 I suppose.
Sitting this morning with my cuppa outside in the beautiful sunshine with my latest copy of Papercraft Inspirations and lo and behold on the front cover.....CRAFTERS ARE SEXY....well that is so kind of him but obviously he can't see what I can see and SEXY isn't the word that springs to mind......old towelling dressy gown....hair like a bird's nest....no make up...a sight fit only for the birdies....and a revelation....now I know where I have been going wrong.......according to LLB......."be bold with what you are doing and if necessary half a bottle of Chardonnay helps.....well blow me over....all this time I have been drinking the wrong wine.
And on the subject of revelations.....up for more than a hour before I realised that "Mr Pain in the Neck" has decided to leave.....how weird is that.....can't believe after the pain I was in yesterday....overnight everything has sorted itself out.....maybe now "Mr Mojo" will come back.....well folks hope you are all looking SEXY this morning.....off to get crafting but a little too early to crack open the Chardonnay.....catch up with you all soon on Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx