Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun #10

Morning Folks and yes can you believe it....at long last I have something to share....managed to get a card done for Carol's Sketch Fun.....and another brilliant sketch from my lovely Funky Hand teamie Carol....
Papers & Cardstock Flowers: MME...Pretty Please
Image: Hero Arts....Card Art Thank You
Flowers: Prima
Sentiment: Adornit....Tiny Etched Alphabets
Martha Stewart Lacy Edge Doily Punch
Pearls from stash
And what's the weather going to do today........hopefully no more of the horrendous thunderstorms we had yesterday....got soaked more than once walking "The Budster" and believe me wet dog is not one of my most favourite smells.
Wishing my lovely bloggy bud Alison.......a speedy recovery...you take lots of care of yourself and get back to full health very soon.......sending big hugs and kisses.
Will be back later with another challenge card......yes I am on a roll.....so make hay while the sun shines as they say......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx