Sunday, July 5, 2009

Guess Who.......

Hi Everybody....yes it's me....your favourite doggy blogger......my birthday card challenge is now CLOSED and hey you knocked my socks off with all the yummy cards you made me for my birthday......BIG THANK YOU's and I wish that I could send you all a load of stash but I think that would be pushing my luck just a little bit too far considering I am already in big trouble....had a little dig in a muddy hole this morning...let me tell you she wasn't best pleased....so better not chance my luck.   I have had a good sniff around in the cubbyhole and found some yummy stuff so all I need to do now is choose a WINNER and it's not going to be easy but will be back tomorrow with my big woofing announcement and hopefully a piccie....if I can persuade "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED" to get the camera out.
And talk of the devil.... what has HER NIBS been doing over the weekend.....well hogging the computer big time......decided to have a bit of a blog makeover and that turned out to be a bit of a disaster.....well there were lots of bad words and big sighs coming from the office....but at least I got a mention....not quite my name up there in lights...and a little bit miffed about the hooligan reference....what a cheek....ME...a hooligan...NEVER.   Then she plunked herself on the sofa to watch a silly game called TENNIS...what a waste of time that is......batting a ball back and forth for hours and and not one of them managed to catch it in their mouths......need to give them a few tips on that one and all that grunting and the click clack of the ball......seriously how's a boy meant to get any shut eye with that racket (forgive the pun) going on.    And she tells me there is more of the same today......it's the guys today and she seems to be mega excited so there will be lots of "YESSS's".....and NOOOO's" going on.....honestly can't a dog get some peace and quiet around here.     There seems to be a frenzy of crafty stuff going on at the mo......probably doing a card for some challenge thingy so we will be catching up with you all tomorrow.
BIG BLOGGY HUGS TO YOU ALL.......BUDDY  xxxxx
P.S. I've just been informed by HER NIBS that it's rude to type in capitals....it's the same as shouting.....well you are all a long way away.....so I need to shout.....don't you think.