Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Cass

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to my lovely sweet bloggy bud.....Cass.....now I knew it was this week but didn't know which day so the card was posted off late on Monday and then shock horror I discovered it was yesterday.....fingers crossed that the Royal Mail have got their fingers out and it will be arriving today....only 2 days late.....oops.
And to celebrate Cass has a fabilicious blog candy up for grabs........

 
which will remain open until 8th September.......lots of yummy stuff in there.
I met up with Cass and her lovely family when they were on holiday in my neck of the woods...they travelled down to my favourite crafty shop at Alford.....we had a little spend....of course.....a lot of chat and a coffee....it was lovely to see her again and can't wait to meet up again when I am working at the SECC in October.
Hope you enjoyed your special day my lovely friend and that there were lots of lovely pressies.....crafty or otherwise.  Well it's all hands on deck.....still a mountain of stuff to get done before the weekend.... off to write up my bumph to go off with the magazine stuff....oh how I hate this bit.....believe me the easy bit is making the cards......the difficult bit is explaining how they were made....and don't know about you but I can't believe we are fast approaching September...scary isn't it......just seems like yesterday I was knee deep in Christmas Card stuff for last year.
And I haven't forgotten about the blog candy for my 150,000 hits.....yikes we are now over 160,000...there surely can't be that many folk with nothing better to do than listen to an old dopey mare gabbing on about this..that and the other.....am still gathering stuff and waiting for some fabby stamps to arrive...so will be posting very soon.
Big Hugs Kath xxxxxx