Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Funky Hand Retro Fun

Morning folks....well Spring has come and gone and in this part of the world....we seem to have jumped a season or two and are back to Winter again.....heavy snow overnight and I ain't going anywhere....


quite happy to stay indoors and craft...and yes the incentive of playing with my new goodies fair did the trick...I have some cards to share made with the brand new Funky Hand's Retro Fun Wordbook Download......now all the other fantastic girls on the Design Team have been much more organised than me...as per usual and have already made some gorgeous cards....so I thought I would do something a little bit different using up the little itty bitty scraps you are left with after making a wordbook....and being a canny Scot I can never bear to throw them away.....so here are what I call "my scrappy" cards




I love the quilted effect on the middle card...an idea I borrowed....well truth be told....nicked from the fabulous Julie Hickey....see Julie's beautiful card HERE
Anice has excelled herself once again.....I love the colour palette on this download....funky and retro but in such gorgeous spring like colours and talking of spring....these little beauties decided to bloom just in time to welcome me home....but they are in for a rough time....horrendous gales and driving snow.

Off to make my card for tomorrow's brand new challenge over at Get Funky.....oh I know skidding in at the last minute by the seat of the old pants....but if you are like me...always running at the last minute.....you have just enough time to enter the March challenge and win a £20 voucher to spend at Funky Hand....hey you could get this brand new download and lots more.....see you all tomorrow over at GET FUNKY.
hugs Kath xxx