Friday, May 28, 2010

Down to Earth with a Bump

Morning folks....yesterday was intended to be a non crafty day....but as always in the cubbyhole...things rarely go according to plan and it turned into a bit of a crafting frenzy all because of a late morning phone call..."can Oliver come and stay with Grandma on Friday" and that was Friday's plans out the window...so it was skates on and get those crafty fingers working. Penny Black Saturday DT card to make...sample and workshop stuff to do and try and catch up on my commenting over at Penny Black and before you know the day is gone but I had to have a little break when I saw the postie arriving with this......

my parcel of goodies from Hero Arts

and would you believe I had forgotten what I had chosen for my prize so there was a bit of a Christmas moment...couldn't wait to see what goodies lay inside
Off to have a quick tango round with Mr Dyson before Oliver arrives...don't know why I bother because the minute he arrives the toy box is emptied all over the family room floor and bedlam reigns until he goes home but it's Grandad's job to tidy up. I suspect that the garden will be a no go area today...if the weather is anything like yesterday. I took a quick trip into town and in the space of  a 20 minute drive experienced all four seasons...hail....sleet...rain that even the wipers on fast couldn't cope with and then brilliant sunshine.
Will catch up with you all tomorrow for another fabulous challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxx