Sunday, June 27, 2010

Anyone for Tennis

Morning folks......yes I'm home after the most fabulous time at Wimbledon......if you're a tennis fan and have never been....let me tell you it's the experience of a lifetime...can't put it into words....and I must say a big big thank you to all the wonderful staff at Wimbledon for making the day so special.....lots of companies in this country need to take a leaf out their book....nothing is too much trouble...not a job's worth in sight....each and every question...and they must get millions in one day....is answered with a cheery smile all geared to make your Wimbledon experience one to remember......and such a great friendly atmosphere...no drunks....no rowdiness just lots of folks enjoying the atmosphere and great tennis.
Will be back later in the week with some pics....but I need a few days to recover from the effects of the scorchio heat and all the miles that the little legs have tramped in the last few days.....arrived home late last night totally shattered but not too shattered to open a huge box that had arrived whilst I was away.
Yes.....the cubbyhole has been invaded with mountains of delicious rubber of the Penny Black variety.....not for me..but to share with you all as prizes over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxx

17 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time Kath, looked for you on the tele when I was watching but didn't catch sight of you...lol. How exciting to come home to a huge box of stamps
    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful time. Hope you find time to rest today. Bet Buddy was happy to see you home! Big hugs to furry sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath

    Glad you are home safe and sound and that you had such a special time.

    You are right about customer service it can make or breaak an experience can't it? So glad to see that even big event still get it right!

    I would love to have a rummage through your rubber LOL!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, sounds like you had a wonderful time, I've been wanting to go for ages so I'm not jealous at all, nope not one teensy bit!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Kath, pleased you had a fab time at Wimbledon. Which Court were you on? My dream is to get to Centre Court on finals day to watch my hunky hero Rafa .. sigh .... well I can dream cos I know it will never happen. Wouldn't mind a frolic with Andy Roddick either (sorry for being naughty). Had Buddy stopped wagging his tail yet after your arrival home? Oh well see you both later in the week. Big hug and tickles behind the ears for Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a terrific time Kath, I watched and crafted at the same time, more watching than crafting really. Enjoy the rest cuddled upto your hairy hunk, best pick me up I know! See you on Saturday. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time, I bet Buddy is glad your back, I'm going to have to check out the challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased you had a great time and lovely weather.I bet Buddy was glad to see you home.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice to have you home chum, sounds like you had a fab time - will put Wimbledon on my bucket list (things to do before I kick the bucket)
    can't wait to see the pics, and I noticed you didn't abduct Mr Federer - shame, I would've borrowed him for a day or two lol
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Kath, glad you had a lovely time at Wimbledon. What a pity the lovely big box of PB stamps is not for you but lucky for the PB challenge winners. Buddy seems to have been behaving while you were away and not stealing your stash. Bet he was pleased to see you lol!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you had a fantastic time, can't wait to see the picci's afraid we were too busy last week to watch much tennis.
    I bet Buddy went mad in lumps when he saw you home.

    Take Care and have a good rest today,

    Love Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like you had a fab time! can't wait for pickies. Did my pal Buddy give you a huge welcome home?

    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad you had a good time- certainly one of the things on my do before you die list
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you lucky lucky thing. I watch every year but have NEVER actually been! it's sounds just as I had always imagined look fwd to the photos!

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh there were some long games this year ! glad you had a good time and are back safe and sound x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome home, glad you had a lovely time, bet Buddy is really glad you're back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds like you had a great time!! I have to pick up a pack of Penny Black Stamps so I can play in these challanges too! :)

    ReplyDelete