Friday, September 17, 2010

Wintry Weather and a Sneaky Peek

Morning folks and what am I doing today.....for starters I am switching on the central heating so that when we return from our morning stroll the house will be lovely and toasty warm...crikey the wind is definitely blowing down from the Arctic and it's chilly chilly brass monkey weather.  The crafty conveyor belt ground to a halt yesterday...feeling a bit rubbish...the sore throat returned and just so he didn't feel lonely he brought along the troublesome Mr Blocked Sinuses and the pesky Mr Headache but I can't afford two days off feeling sorry for myself....the show must go on as they say.....far too much crafty stuff to do to let these irritable boys take over my life....so it's going to be a cooped up in the cubbyhole day all snuggly warm.
And look what arrived in the mail.....my first DT kit from Simply Create..lots of yummy papers from the Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" collection...gorgeous ribbons...cute buttons...loads of die cuts and the cute "Snowy House" Cling stamp from Hero Arts....can't wait to play so another good reason to get cracking and start ticking the crafty jobs of the never ending list.

and a little sneaky peek of tomorrow's card for the challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...make sure you pop over bright and early.....we have a very very special guest joining us tomorrow and we are so excited.

Off to get into my Michelin cold weather gear including cosy hat and gloves and would you believe we've had a snowfall on the hills in this far flung corner of the country.....Brrrrr...... is Winter on it's way already...see you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday and just in case I have mentioned it....it's now only.....
160
sleeps until I meet up with my Hero
Hugs Kath xxx.
"Edited to add.....I've had several e-mails asking about Agata's card from yesterday....she used a very clever masking technique using Glossy Accents.....stamp the image and cover in Glossy Accents...once it is dry you can colour or stamp your background....to watch a video by Jennifer Macquire from Hero Arts using this technique click HERE.