Friday, October 15, 2010

My winner

Hi to all my lovely bloggy friends...it's your bundle of golden deliciousness and no tales of woe from me....as always I am full of beans and raring to go unlike Mrs Doom and Gloom who is rampaging through the house coughing and sneezing...muttering under her breath and being a bit of a proverbial pain in the bum and all because she has a cold.
Now she has a bee in her bonnet about how many days until Christmas.....crikey folks it will arrive when it arrives...it's on the same date every year so ain't no point in getting your knickers in a twist....take a little advice girls from the most laid back dude on the planet and do what I do......

C H I L L......


But I know you are really here to find out who won my little give-away and I won't keep you in suspense any longer.....

ROSIETOES
Congratulations if you e-mail Mum (kathinwesthill@btinternet.com) we will get your parcel off  in the post.

And just so you are not having crafty withdrawals.....I have had strict instructions to give you a little sneaky peek of Mum's DT card for tomorrow.....me thinks she may be on the road to recovery because she is back to being Mrs Bossy Boots.

Catch up with you all next week when I will have another little give-away
Hugs & Big Snuggles
BUDDY xxx

12 comments:

  1. Take care of mum Mr Chill and give her a big furry cuddle - Xmas what Xmas, who cares, see I've taken a leaf out of your chill book - thanks Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor mum, hope she has a quick recovery, because we really miss her in bloggyland!
    Big hugs to both of you,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Mum feels better real soon. You look so beautiful only wish I could give you a big hug. Have a great day and congrats to your lucky winner. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your lucky winner, and will take your advice Bud and CHILL. Hope your Mum is back to normal real soon. Have a wonderful relaxing and chilling weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Por Mrs K - hope you are feeling a bit better soon xxxxx

    Yes that story is so special and magical and how many kids have listened to it over the years? I was filling up reading it to Miss K (soppy old trout) cos I was taken back to when Em was a baby and I was reading it to her. I just had one of those moments, a bit like the realisation that it doesn't seem that long ago and how short this life of ours is.

    And yes Mick has had his fair share of stunners. I wonder what they saw in the multi millionaire singer???????? I would need 2 bags - one on his head and one on mine incase his fell off!!! Sorruy Mrs K, I've lowered the tone nicely on your blog have't I. Biggest hugs my sweet but snotty friend xxx

    PS how handsome does Buddy look!!! OMG he is just gorge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you're taking it easy Buddy and take care of Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kath and Buddy for the lovely candy. I'm delighted to have won today.
    I hope your cold soon takes flight Kath and that Buddy is taking care of you as only a goldie can do.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Buddy, what a great guy you are giving candy away and good advice. I for one am going to take a chill pill and stop stressing about Xmas.
    Who cares if any one gets pressies and cards. Help!!!!!!! I think I need more than one pill.
    I need to lie down like you Buddy. Don't forget to look after your mum and give her lots of cuddles.
    Hugs to you both. x Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Buddy.i am just recovering too cough cough sneeeeeze lol,so i know how she feels.You are a real cool dude.Now go and give yer mum a hug.Love the sneek peek.Oh and Congratulations to Rosytoes.Snuggles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Buddy nice to hear from you again. Hope Mum isn't giving you too hard a time. Thanks for giving us a sneaky peek of tomorrow's card.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath
    I've just received the wee parcel this morning and now I'm going for a play.
    Thank you so much for your generosity.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete