Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks and hey it's Wednesday already and time to play along at the most fun blog in town....a brilliant idea from the lovely Julia.....yes of course it's WOYWW...a chance for all us nosey parker crafters to pay a visit to everybody else's crafty space.....humble apologies to everyone for not having time last week to visit or leave you a comment and believe me I am having serious withdrawals so if it means burning the old midnight oil I promise I will try and pop by this week.
So what's on my workdesk today.....would you believe the sparkly Christmas Fairy has crash landed in the cubbyhole and with only more 45 days to the big day.....I think she may be waving her glittery wand and adding a little Christmas Magic to all the cubbyhole creations from now on...yes folks fasten your seatbelts.....Christmas Crafting has arrived here.
I had great fun yesterday making this cute Stocking Box Candy Holder...don't ask where the template came from because Miss Memory is having a senior moment.   Will be entering this in this month's Hero Arts Contest.....Gift Tags and Handmade Gifts....why don't you pop over and play along and if you are chosen as one of the winners....you can choose $50 of Hero Arts goodies and be waiting for your yummy goodies to arrive....just like me....where are you Mr Fed-ex.




Background stamped with Hero Arts S5433 Large Canvas Stripes Design Block inked with Versamark and embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Barn Door
White Felt stitched on for cuff...toe and heel and also for lining the box
Snowflakes.....Sizzix Die 656731
Red Dewdrops
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL343....Holiday Sayings
Big Button from Simply Create
Ribbon: American Crafts
all finished off with a liberal sparkly dusting of Glamour Dust

and what better to fill it with but these gorgeous Lindor chocs....a yummy gift from my lovely crafty buddy Gayle at the SECC.....started off filled to the brim but no prizes for guessing who was having a little tasty treat or two....OK....maybe it was three.

And the next project on my crafty desk today using some of the new cubbyhole stash


Time for our wrap up cosy morning stroll.....it's real brass monkey weather but as soon as I get back I will be looking out the  Distress Inks and Paint Dabbers...all the messy finger stuff and having a play.....it's such a hard life being a crafter but hey someone's got to do it.   Catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx

42 comments:

  1. Hi Kath
    Im waiting for me UPS, isnt it exciting waiting, nearly as much fun as receiving...well not quite hehe
    That Christmas stocking is fabulous!
    Err...how many choccies? hehe
    Happy WOYWW
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stocking box, wonderful idea and beautifully made! Have a lovely day and hi and big hug to Buddy. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stocking box even better love those chocs ,Oh have your tried the white ones!!TO DIE FOR..lol
    Have great day
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stocking Kath, better go buy more choccies I think.

    Some great stash o your desk, can't wait to see what you make.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always Mrs!! hubby ate my choccys from Gayle :( I did have a few though. Cheeky man....I've been guarding my craft stash incase he decides to have a play lol. Have a super day and stay warm. Brass monkeys here too lol. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Christmas makes. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. More delicious crafting Kath - love the stocking.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Kath, Wow, the stocking is super cute, hope you didn't buy up all the stock of biiiiig buttons, hoping to get along and buy some this week. have fun, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ya lath
    oh wow luv the stocking box, well cute, lovely new stash there to play with,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Kath, love whats on yur desk today , and the choccies too. Good job I'm not there or it would gone.Have a great day playing. Hugs x cHRISb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stocking it's so bright and festive, what a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stocking looks great Kath,choccy too!
    Maria inkymits x
    #84 i think

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so in LOVE with this delightful box! Fabulous colors and I love the added, big snowflakes! Just so darn adorable! Nicely done, Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a lovely frame on the way ;)
    Hope your goodies arrive soon
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Kath

    The stocking box is gorgeous. Now you have given me more ideas for Christmas crafting.

    Thanks for the snoop!

    Moy Yin, #14

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo Kath I can't wit to see what you do with the messy stuff! I didn't realize that the stocking was a gift box. Nice surprise that.
    Thanks for sharing, and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Christmas Stocking, and yes time to get cracking on the cards and gifts! Lol, was it Buddy who ate the choccies??!! Enjoy your stroll, we're having a crazy Indian Summer for a few days 15C today and 17C tomorrow!

    Hugs
    Brenda 90

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Christmas stocking is fab and I do especially love the contents of it, yummy!

    I guess Buddy is going to have to get used to his glitter adorned coat for the next 45 days ;-)

    Happy WOYWW

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Christmas stocking is fab and I do especially love the contents of it, yummy!

    I guess Buddy is going to have to get used to his glitter adorned coat for the next 45 days ;-)

    Happy WOYWW

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks a lot like Christmas at your blog! I love it. These projects are so cute.

    Terry #21

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fantastic project Kath, such a great idea and will make a super little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your stocking box too!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, that is just the most adorable little stocking gift box, really love how you decorated it, what a treasure Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your design is clever and so different. I really love it. And yes, someone has got to do it, the crafting, I mean.
    Sue xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Kath.WOW.Love this Stocking Box really gorgeous,love them chocs too lol.Big Huggles for the furry one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a cracking idea!

    hope you and the budster are keeping warm and cosy.
    love teen & co xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kath, what a lovely stocking you have made and filled in with one of my favourite chocolates - yum, yum. Hope Buddy likes his Mum at home. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 35)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Always love everything on your blog Kath - I think I love Buddy most of all, especially when he has his glitter on!

    You are making Christmas look a little more inviting. Thanks for the visit.

    WOYWW#2!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great desk. Love your stocking. S #12

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is one beautiful Christmas stocking and even better....it has some of my favourite choccies inside!!!!

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  31. Brilliant stocking box - I think every craft desk needs chocolate on it. Love you space thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  32. You always come up with such lovely projects - not a day goes by that I wouldn't look at your blog! And of course Buddy is my kinda boy ha, ha
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kath this is `Fabulous` I love it!!The kids would love these TFI:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. The stocking is too cute for words and the deer in your haul look fab. Elizabeth #63

    ReplyDelete
  35. The stocking idea is great. If I made one it'd be 1 choccie for the stocking and 1 for me! Pam (24)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love your stocking box... very cleverly photographed... the second pic was a real surprise!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Stunning creation Kath, and the chocs look really yummy. Recipient will be one happy lark

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ooh the candy holder box is soo cute... but the choccies don't look half as yummy as the new Tim Holtz stash in the other photo! :lol:

    Ali (#115)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful candy box!! I think you should get extra points for matching the box to the candy contents. Lovely craft goodies too :D. TFS!

    #76

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kath,

    It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Love the felty goodness of the candy box stocking.

    ReplyDelete