Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Fun Work In Progress

Morning folks....Happy St Patrick's Day to all our Irish cousins....
I've been working on projects for my class at The Papeterie on 9th April...and it ain't going according to plan so instead of stamping my feet and getting in a big strop with Mr Mojo I decided to have a couple of days off from the work crafty list and have some fun playing with my new goodies.....a few Timmie days are just what this weary old crafter needs to boost the energy levels again.   And boy am I having fun with my Configuration Box....going down an entirely different route from covering it in paper and using up some of the fabrics I had left over from my Simply Create Notebook class....
and can you guess what the theme of the box is going to be.....

the lid covered in strips of fabric and the edges tidied up with the Tim's wonderful Tissue Tape which has been coloured to co-ordinate with Distress Ink Pad....Broken China......
I decided to remove one of the boxes to give a larger space....finished off with Tissue Tape and another inking with Distress Ink pad Vintage Photo...all set for the fun bit....the embellishments....will keep you posted of the progress.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx