Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to Monday

Morning folks...where did the weekend go...before you can blink an eye it's back to Monday again...the start of the another working week...the good news is I don't have to do the daily commute...it's just a hop skip and a jump from the kitchen to the cubbyhole and that's just as well because I'm in no fit state for any type of athletic activity on this dull and drizzly morning. Don't want to bore you with my aches and pains but I've been hit out of the blue by the mother of all cricks in my neck and it played havoc with the crafty list and the general aura of happiness in the cubbyhole yesterday...yes I was a real "pain in the neck grumpy sod" and just couldn't cut the mustard with the Fiskars goodies.  Nothing else for it but to have a play instead with this...
and woohoo I managed to make 2 of these Cha Cha bracelets whilst enjoying my Sunday night Strictly and Downton fix...

and I still have all this left...
could this be yet another addiction to add to the list
But it's a brand new day...the old neck problem is easing and with a day off this week for a visit to the SECC on Thursday I need to get a move on...onward and upward is the motto for today...the Fiskars projects are now TOP PRIORITY and before you ask I am sworn to secrecy but who knows I may just manage to sneak in the teeniest peek later in the week...that is if all goes according to plan.
Remember you only have until 9pm tonight to enter Buddy's Stitch In Time Kit Give-Away....we'll be back tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx