Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday's News...

Morning folks...the start of another busy working week here in the cubbyhole but first I have something rather gorgeous to share with you all made by my lovely buddy Ann..
The script and butterfly from Gina K Designs...Take Flight have been stamped onto a Natural Stone Coaster and coloured using Staz-on ink...what a great idea...why didn't I think of that.  And I am over the moon that Ann is making me a set of coasters which will take pride of place on the side table right next to my sofa...purely for decoration you understand...no drippy coffee cups allowed.
The kits for Saturday's Workshop with the lovely girls at Fair City Stampers are done and dusted so yesterday was play time with the latest goodies to arrive in the cubbyhole...gorgeous die cuts and embossing folders from Hero Arts and Sizzix...
just a little sneaky peek using the Faux Letterpress technique...
yet another canvas...this is fast becoming an addiction...

will share later in the week...will I manage to bunk off and get to play some more.
In the meantime I am dashing off to The Papeterie this morning to pick up supplies for the Fiskars Workshops at the NEC...and have a chat with the lovely Charlotte about my Demo and Class on the 12th November.  Crikey where's the year going....when Mario starts mentioning 12 Tags of Christmas over on Facebook...it's time to panic.. before we know we will all be running around like headless chickens preparing for the festive season.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: I think Ann bought the coasters from Homebase....I'm sure she will correct me if I'm wrong