Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hoop-de-doo and A Challenge...

Morning folks...did I detect a little dissent in the cubbyhole this morning...just The Furry Boy trying to assert his authority...well he is male after all and busy bumping his gums to anyone who will listen about the non-existent grievance procedure...no worries it's nothing that a big snuggly hug...a good old run around in the fresh air and doggy treat won't fix. But I have more important stuff to be getting on with and let me just say I'm feeling a bit hoop-de-doo dah today but I'll tell you about that in a mo...first it's time for another...
with a delicious Christmas Ribbon Kit prize...
we would love if you can share your Christmas inspiration with us all and all you have to do to enter is leave a link over at The Ribbon Girls so we can come visit you...
if you are a regular visitor to the cubbyhole you will be fed up hearing about how snowed under I am with the crafty stuff and banging on about being just like that poor old hamster on his proverbial wheel but that's the excuse this month for my quick and easy DT effort...no time for any thinking out of the box stuff...so I looked out a cracker box template and got to work with Distress Inks and some of my favourite Heros finishing off with some yummy Ribbon Girl goodies...


Images and sentiment from Hero Arts: Christmas Reindeer
Background created with TH Distress Ink...Stormy Sky
Ribbon Girl Goodies....Seam Binding...Oloroso
why don't you pop over and check out all the fabulous Christmas creations from my lovely teamies and then have a browse at all the gorgeous products in The Christmas Shop.
So what mind blowing event has well and truly gasted my flabber...hang onto your galluses folks...the Fiskars projects are in the bag...yes all 5 and if I wasn't sitting looking at them right this minute I wouldn't believe it either. I worked my little cotton socks off yesterday ably assisted by Mr Mojo...we were cooking by gas and definitely jet propelled...strike while the iron is hot and all that jazz...it must have been that old "back up against the wall" deadline thing that comes over me every so often or perhaps it was the thought that I might have to cancel my day out to the SECC on Thursday if things didn't go according to plan. But I'm not out of the woods yet...still oodles of stuff to finish before I take off for the NEC a week tomorrow...can I keep Mr Mojo sweet and pull it off twice in a row.
I'll be back tomorrow to join in the fun at WOYWW and who knows what will be on my workdesk.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: Buddy has announced his Give-Away Winner...you can find it HERE