Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not Another Canvas

Morning folks....apologies for yet another canvas project....I fear this may well be another addiction to add to the already long list but a great excuse to play with my new Hero Arts/Sizzix goodies and use up a canvas that didn't quite work out when I was throwing ideas around for our "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" Day...I never chuck anything away if it can be repainted or covered with paper and used again...
the centre panel was stamped and then embossed which doesn't really show up that well with my photography skills or lack of ..however you want to put it...

It may need a bit of tweaking before it passes the cubbyhole standards....not too happy with the centre panel...don't know what came over me because I am definitely not and never have been a jaunty angle girl and perhaps it needs another flower in the top left corner so don't be surprised if a re-jigged version appears later in the week.  The grandkiddies are coming to spend the day with Grandma and Granda so playtime for today will be taking on a whole other meaning.  Catch up with you all tomorrow over at WOYWW and no prizes for guessing what will be on tomorrow's workdesk.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: To answer Emma's question...the flowers are a Magnolia Doo Hickey Die