Saturday, October 22, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 174

Morning folks....it's Saturday and time for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday. I loved all the "On The Move" creations for last week's challenge....you all did a great job and totally rocked it..well done everyone....pop over and check if you are last week's lucky winner.
We are racing through the month of October and before we know it will be Halloween...a night of fun for all the trick and treaters...when all the spooky ghouls witches and spiders come out to play...so to get you in the mood...this week's challenge is...
TOO CUTE TO SPOOK



 Paper: WeR Memory Keepers
Image: Penny Black...Frightful Flight
Memory Box Creepy Web Die 
Spiders: Black Dew Drops with twine legs
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: TH Idea-ology Alphabits Ransom
Buttons from stash
the spider's web die cuts were the life saving pieces of kit that my lovely buddy Dawny P sent me after my "can you help me out" SOS and not content with mooching a pile of die cuts...I also lifted her fabulous idea for making spiders....yes I know in reality spiders have 8 legs but these are their 6 legged cousins. 
and we have a super cute prize this week for one lucky winner...
Penny Black....Frightful Flight
I know that we are not really into making Halloween cards in this country and being a canny Scot I like to get lots of mileage out of my stamps...so don't think that this cutie is only suitable for Halloween...ink up your stamp and then mask off the pumpkin face...
 and voila you have a balloon suitable for any happy celebration card...
Now it's your turn to get all spooky....look forward to seeing what you all create this week and I'll be popping by during the week to pay you a visit....in the meantime happy crafting and enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.
Hugs Kath xxx