Monday, October 17, 2011

Saturday's Workshop

Morning folks...time to share pics and news of my fun workshop on Saturday with all the lovely girls from Fair City Stampers...a great bunch of very talented crafters.
All set up....ready for a crafty day...
this is what we made in the morning....the Altered Art "Stitch In Time" Canvas...




after a yummy lunch of home-made soup and sandwiches I wasn't the only one who felt like a little afternoon nap...
but in the best crafting tradition we put our best feet forward and 
continued the stitching theme in the afternoon making a card and a scrapling.

then a delish afternoon tea...
but doesn't time fly when you're having fun and all good things come to an end..before I know it's time for me to head off home
A big thank you to all the Fair City Stampers for inviting me along..for your fabulous hospitality and wonderful company...I hope we can do it all again some time in the future.  I truly have the bestest job in the world....OK you may not think so when I have my Moaning Minnie Kitting Hat on but spending the day with lots of lovely crafters make it all worthwhile.
With that thought in mind it's back to...another kitting for the NEC day.  The Furry Boy will be joining you tomorrow with a BUMPER BUDDY GIVE-AWAY.
Hugs Kath xxx