Thursday, October 13, 2011

Surprise...surprise


Morning folks...greetings from the "back to gloomy dark mornings" here in Bonnie Scotland...I am so not into getting up in the dark and gone are the days when I have my first cuppa outside with my feathered friends and His Furry Nibs...instead I'm almost sitting on top of the cubbyhole radiator catching up on e-mails and computer stuff until it's time to don the warm winter woolies...yes the temperatures have plummeted in my neck of the woods...Jack Frost was definitely nipping at my nose or any other exposed areas of my torso on our morning stroll yesterday...then the sun came out and it turned into a glorious day....nothing stranger than our weather...
It's sneaky peek time...
yes...surprise surprise...no kitting on today's agenda....is it finished....not on your nelly.   It's certainly not a 24/7 job...more like one that you have to leave and go back to on a regular basis if you want to retain a modicum of sanity....let's just say it's coming along...100 down...200 to go and I'm not pushing the panic button just yet.

But the quicker it's yesterday's news the better and I can get my crafty spaces back to normal...nowhere to swing the proverbial cat at the moment and what am I going to do with 300 potential scraplings.  A problem for another day because I'm hanging up my kitting hat in favour of a couple of days of playing with lots of delish Ribbon Girl goodies...need to get some more DT cards made for the brand new Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge coming your way on Sunday 16th....
and woohoo more goodies popped through the cubbyhole letterbox this week...the gorgeous "I was chomping at the bit waiting for mine to arrive" DT Project of the Month Kit from Craftwork Cards....Shabby Vintage....right up my street and I feel another canvas coming on...
and chipboard candy...
and there is a fabulous give-away over at Craftwork Cards Blog which will run until Wednesday 19th...Spellbinders Lacey Ovals....all you need to do is leave a comment for the Craftwork Cards Team telling which stamps you have the most of in your collection...
In the meantime I am off to try and be creative...let's hope that Mr Mojo hasn't gone off in a sulk because his services have been put on the back burner recently...see you all tomorrow for more sneaky peeks...off to make a cuppa and sweet talk that all important inspirational member of the cubbyhole crew.
Hugs Kath xxx