Friday, October 21, 2011

This...that and a bit of the other

Morning folks...welcome to Frantic Friday in the cubbyhole....I am chasing my tail today trying to get up to speed before the box of Fiskars goodies arrive on my doorstep...so sit back and relax because I have loads to share today along with the usual cubbyhole waffle...but let's start off with a sneaky peek of tomorrow's Penny Black Saturday offering...
and I have to say a huge thank you to my bestest bloggy bud...the mega talented and oh so gorgeous...my twin in another life...the one and only Dawny P who flew to my rescue when I sent her a cardmaking SOS and not only did she pull out all stops to save my life she also sent me a card which is so darned gorgeous I can't help drooling over it...
and even more gorgeous stuff to drool over...
it's a beading kit that I ordered from QVC...this is going to be my new evening addiction whilst watching winter telly...we have an unwritten rule in the cubbyhole...no cardmaking worky stuff after 6pm or else I would be spending all my waking hours shut away in my little crafty world but this doesn't count and I can't wait to get making lots of lovely beady creations.
It's been a bumper postie week at the cubbyhole....look what arrived from the lovely folks at
a gorgeous biscuit tin which would be the perfect gift for a friend filled with some yummy Christmas bakes or a storage tin for all your Christmas crafty bits and pieces or why not fill it with some crafting goodies and send to a friend. If you are going to be struggling to make all your Christmas cards this year...DotCom Gift Shop have the perfect solution with their gorgeous selection of charity cards with 90% of the proceeds going to Cancer Research UK...so you needn't feel guilty about purchasing cards as you will be helping to raise funds for a charity close to everyone's heart.
If you're still with me....I just had to save the best 'til last....one super cute bunny rabbit lazing in the sun after filling his little tum on my garden plants...but surely his Mum has warned him that car wheels and bunnies are not a good combination...regardless of deadlines I just had to keep watch until he was safe.
So what's on the crafty agenda today...making a card for a very special little fella who will be 7 very soon and then it's back to the Shabby Vintage canvas...I'll catch up with you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday for another fab challenge and a super cute prize.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: My Give-Away will now close on 24th October because my daft old Mum forgot that she won't be at home the following week to post out the parcel...Hugs Buddy xxx