Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...another week flying in...half way through already and that means it's that time of the week when us crafters throw open the doors of our crafty spaces and bare all...joining in the fun with Julia and all her buddies at WOYWW.
After yesterday's "Woe Is Me" stuff...there's good news....the old fossil is back on track and tackling the crafty list with gusto...so what's on my workdesk today....
just a little sneaky peek of a canvas I've been making for a special lady who is celebrating a very special birthday tomorrow and yes it is still sitting on my desk as we speak but it will be off in the mail as soon as the Post Office opens and if anyone at Royal Mail is reading this....do your best boys...don't let me down.
Now that the crafty mojo has returned I'm making hay while the sun shines and planning a mega card making session today...all for a very worthwhile cause...raising funds for Birmingham Children's Hospital....you can find all the details HERE.  I have loads left over from my Frosty and Friends and Warren at Christmas DT kits from Craftwork Cards....
the weather outside is pants so it's time to put the kettle on...fill this box to the brim and get it off in the mail...
Why don't you join in too...I'm sure you could find time to make one or two cards...every penny raised will help a sick child.  Catch up with you all tomorrow and I suspect we may be back to kitting mode again....bah humbug
Hugs Kath xxx