Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...it's Wednesday...another week flying in and time to join all the lovely crafty folks who throw open their crafty spaces for us all to have a good old nosey and if you haven't got a clue what I'm on about....where have you been....it's that wonderful phenomenon...the brainchild of the lovely Julia....yes it's WOYWW.
Before you run for the hills...absolutely no pics of kitting today..,it's all done dusted and packed ready to go...pheweeee I am mightily relieved and doing a mad happy dance because...just when I think I have the crafty list of things to do under control....a box of the brand new Fiskars products to be launched in 2012 is on it's way to the cubbyhole as we speak and I need to come up with projects for the press release TOUT SUITE or in DT speak...by the end of next week...time to take some deep breaths...chill and look out those big girl knickers again.  So here's what's on my workdesk today...the yummy Project Of The Month DT Kit from Craftwork Cards...Shabby Vintage
love the gorgeous shabby vintage papers...
and can't wait to get distressing the flowers...I feel another canvas project coming on...
I'll be back in playing mode later today once the grandkiddies head home....they've been staying over for a few days...playtime on a completely different level...catch up with you all tomorrow to share more Ribbon Girl cards.
Hugs Kath xxx