Sunday, October 30, 2011

Woohoo...I'm On A Roll...

Morning folks...did you remember to put your clock back...yes we've gained one whole hour and no I didn't take advantage of having an extra hour tucked up under the duvet....with a gazillion things to do before the NEC...I was up and at it bright and early as usual and woohoo I am at this moment in time on one big crafting roll so much so that the crafty conveyor belt is SMOKING... hang onto your galluses for some amazing breaking news...I've just been over to the Penny Black Saturday Team Blog and posted my card for next week's challenge...bet the girls are surprised...in fact one or two of them may just have felt the need to have a lie down...this may well qualify for The Guinness Book of Records...in 3 years of being on the team...I have never EVER EVER been first.
There hasn't been much playing going on in the cubbyhole lately so I thought I might attempt a challenge card...haven't done one of those for a while and must be out of practice because it didn't go exactly to plan.
The plan was to make a card for the challenge over at Less Is More which is " Lucky Dip - Stars"...I got the star bit right with my little cute star shaped card but then I got a little bit carried away...not exactly clean and simple is it...so I won't be entering the challenge but hey nothing is ever a complete disaster...I have yet another card for the Christmas Card Box.


I'm off to visit the grandkiddies today to deliver Brodie's birthday pressies for next week and boohoo...I'll be missing out on his birthday party next Saturday...while hubby is running the gauntlet of some mega hyper excited kiddies...I'll be busy playing with 72 hooligan crafters...some may say that I've had a lucky escape or not. Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx