Thursday, November 10, 2011

What A Day...

Morning folks...as you can probably guess from the title of this post...yesterday did NOT go according to plan...in fact the day kicked off with a major malfunction on a piece of vital cubbyhole equipment so there was nothing else for it but to jump in the car and take off to The Papeterie in my slippers and with my hair still in bird's nest mode to get it sorted....thanks girls for the coffee and buttery which brought me back from the brink of insanity...little did I know it would be short lived.  Why is it when one thing goes wrong there's one disaster after another queueing up to irritate the life out of me...one of those "I should have stayed in bed" kind of days.  All those plans to nail the samples went down the swanney and after promising some crafty creations for today...all the pathetic cubbyhole crew could manage are some boring sneaky peeks...


and I wouldn't get your hopes up for tomorrow either...I'm off to the garage this morning to get winter tyres fitted on the car...then I need to hit the shops and stock up on some food or we'll be reduced to bread and water for the rest of the week and by the time I get back to the cubbyhole...well let's just say it's going to be a night of burning some midnight oil.
Remember you have until 9pm tonight to enter The Furry Boy's give-away...he'll be popping by tomorrow to announce the lucky winner...me...who knows...I may well be having a crafty nervous breakdown...just goes to prove this job is no different from any other...good days and not so good days.
Hugs Kath xxx

16 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the breakdown.... you still manage some fine sneak peaks though !! lets hope the car and shopping get sorted quick so you can get back to it
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh don't you just hate days like that !! I think a treat when your out shopping might help ;0) !! I bet you end up having a super day today instead. Love your peeks !! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, sorry you had a bad day, lets hope today goes much better for you. Hugs to Buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't you hate those It never rains but pours kind of days.
    Hope today gets better at least with all those errands out of the way, you can get back to some craftiness.

    Big Hugs Carolxx

    PS Thanks for the fab card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Kath. Hope you have a better day today.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek! Hope you have better luck today Kath! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like melt down in the Cubbyhole . . . I think someone needs another cup of rocket fuel and a buttery!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on Kath! Get those big girl knickers well and truely pulled up! We all know you'll get the job done in time. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Kath, sounds like you're not a happy bunny, hope things brighten up.
    I was hoping to come to Aberdeen tomorrow, but last minute family member visit has scuppered that as I excused myself the last time, Oh well, just have to make the best of it, I'd rather be watching your demos though, no matter what you're up to.
    Enjoy tomorrow
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath, hope you're having a better day today. I've achieved nothing except a mincemeat cake, a pineapple and sultana loaf and a very little craft tidying.

    I don't think your sneaky peeks look boring and I can't wait to see the whole cards.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kath. Let's hope it was just "one of those days" and tomorrow will be much better for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sneaky peaks are lovely even though a vital piece of equipment broke, for me that would be a die cutter, printer or guillotine. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take care & hope it's been a better day for you. I like the look of those little peeks - I'm still amazed at how you manage to post with the frequency that you do.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kath & Buddy, hope tommorow is a kinder day for you, thank you with all thats happened today you still found time to leave me a kind comment,x x x x May

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, we all have those days occasionally, and yes it all seems to head South at the same time! Hope that tomorrow is MUCH better. Love the look of the sneak peeks, looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
    R/

    ReplyDelete