Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm in love..no surprise there...

Hi folks...yesterday was a slightly manic day ticking things off the crafty list and getting organised for the "Altered Art" Night at The Papeterie and what a fun night we had with lots of lovely crafters...my snuggly warm bed is calling so I'll share all the Altered Art Crafty stuff with you on Sunday.
But before I head up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire...I have to share the little road test of the Distress Markers I managed to sneak into the crafty schedule yesterday...oh yes manic day or not...everything else on my workdesk was swept aside and oh boy it's definitely LOVE...mind you was there ever any doubt it would be...

 a couple of quick huffs and voila....
 check out the detail...
I forgot to do the old huffing on the second generation stamping but I love the softness of the detail on this one...

It's going to be another "skidding in by the seat of my pants" kind of day...still have to finish off my DT card for tomorrow's challenge over at Penny Black Saturday but first it's time for my head to hit the pillow and snuggle up with the Furry Boy...see you all tomorrow.