Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Less Is More Challenge 69

Morning folks...oh no...the weather's taken a bit of a downturn...cloudy and a bit breezy this morning... glorious while it lasted but all that sun turned me into a lazy procrastinator...maybe now I'll get back to concentrating on the crafty list but NOT TODAY. I'm off on a little jaunt to visit my little sis to spread some birthday love with a card (I won't elaborate on the shocking confession that I should be making on that front but I'm sure you will all be able to guess) and a parcel of birthday goodies and then I'm off for a "ladies who lunch" meet up with some non-crafty friends.
But first it's time to share a little bit of cute for this week's challenge over at Less Is More...
RECIPE
NOT A SQUARE
(or a rectangle for that matter)

I took the easy option...no mind blowing fancy shaped creations...just a little something whipped up with some nesties...simples
I'll see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

24 comments:

  1. Love the design Kath.. Pretty flower & colours.. Have a lovely time with your friends and I do hope your sis has a lovely birthday... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little card Kath, have a great day out.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kath,I must try some of my spellbinders like that for a change of shape. Pity about the weather change but I'm sure that won't stop you enjoying your day out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful little card Kath, love the nesties that you have used and the honey colour really stands out. Have a lovely day with your Sister and your Friends. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...loVely card Kath, those doily flowers are so pretty...have Birthday fun with Sis and a fabby lunch...Mel :)
    Buddy will be releaved in temp change...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple Kath, yet so totally stunning - gorgeous! Have a fab day. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hhhmm this confession about your sister's card Kath........it didn't involve the exchange of money did it?!!!!! The weather here is due to change tomorrow. Not too much of a disappointment as hubby is due back in work (after bereavement leave) and I now have a huge amount of HW to do. Have a good afternoon with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply pretty! Love the shape too!
    Have a lovely day with your sister and enjoy your lunch!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. White plus a splash of colour & a some soft leaves ........ classy!
    Enjoy your day.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fab Kath, this looks so pretty!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Have a fab day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and beautiful doily flower. Have a great day. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous Kath and I think I can guess what your confession would be!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple but very effective - a really lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Kath
    This is such a lovely CAS card!
    Love the simplicity.

    Greets from France ...Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Kath, really effective.

    I didn't have my laptop on yesterday so I just saw Brodies lovely card. He's obviously got an eye for design like his Grandma.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simple, but stunning as always Kath. Pretty little card with a great colour combo. Hope you had a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple and elegant.... lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific as ever Kath
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this one Kath, so simple but effective.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card, love the design
    Sue

    ReplyDelete