Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rain...rain...go away

Morning folks...if you pop over here on a regular basis you'll know that I'm a bit of an early riser and it's very true that the best things in life are free...my favourite time of day....enjoying the first cuppa of the day with my feathered friends and...
 my cubbyhole partner for company...
is my idea of heaven but lately we've had to setttle for the "sitting on the radiator" variety due to the over abundance of that "putting a spanner in the works" ingredient....RAIN.  The word "SUMMER" used to mean  about 3 months of long warmish sunny days...time for a bit a name change I think...GLUMMER seems to be more appropriate. I'm not asking for "in the hundreds" temperatures...right now I'd settle for just dry but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. So with my glummer face on I'm off to load up the washing machine...unload the dishwasher and tumble dryer and any other boring household chore I can fit into the next 2 hours before it's time for yet another of those "soaked to the skin" morning strolls followed by another day in the cubbyhole watching the rain run down the window.
And in a vain attempt to bring some summer cheer...I'm sharing a card I made from the  "Pretty Little Prints" Project Kit from Craftwork Cards...fingers crossed that the adorable ALFIE BEAR and his butterfly chums can coax the sun out from behind all those clouds...
oops...sorry Alfie...have just noticed the shocking hair cut I gave you...

See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx