Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"12 Tags of 2012"

Morning folks...time to share my August tag  for "12 Tags of 2012" with major distractions taking up my time recently...let me rephrase that...the Olympics have well and truly taken over my life and with 2 days off having fun with the grankiddos and the much neglected "will be skidding in by the seat of my pants again" crafty list steering me towards sleepless "burning the midnight oil" nights or a nervous breakdown...I thought I might have to pass on this one but when I saw Tim's Tag...I just had to play along...all those pathetic excuses of not having time just flew out of the window...

so once the grandkiddos were tucked up in bed I set off on my very own Olympic "adapt and overcome" journey and nearly tripped up at the first hurdle not having the frame...silhouette stamps or the embossing folder but hey it's not about the winning...it's all about taking part...so here's my "not in line for a medal" but "gave it my best shot" and "had great fun trying" tag...


My "always welcome" guests have now departed for home so it's back to the crafty list...see you all tomorrow