Wednesday, August 8, 2012

No WOYWW for me today....

Morning folks...it's Wednesday but there's no joining in the fun over at WOYWW for me today...I'm off with my sleepover guests to the flicks to see Brave then lunch at TGI Friday's and if the weather behaves we may just be tempted to roll up our trousers for a quick paddle at the beach...isn't it fabulous that you can act like a kid again when you're out and about with your grandkids.  What they don't know is Grandma needs to be home to cheer on her horsey Hero...the fabulous Nick Skelton in his quest to bag a second Gold in the Individual Showjumping Event later this afternoon.
And talking of GOLD....there's a super duper parcel of GOLD loveliness to be won over at 
"Wow - we're so proud of the fabulous performance by everyone on the Great Britain 2012 Olympic Team - whether they won a medal or not - all of the competitors, coaches, mentors, scorers, volunteers, every one of them - that we're offering a fabulous Gold Giveaway to celebrate the 21 Gold Medals (that was the total as at 17.37 gmt on Tuesday 7th August 2012)  and who knows how many still to come!!"

The plans for my TH Tag went a little haywire courtesy of the adorable hooligans and the Olympic Viewing Schedule and just when I'm already in panic mode about the much neglected "growing by the minute" crafty list...Fiskars popped into my Inbox with a reminder that in ***9 weeks time*** I'll be on my way to the NEC for another 4 days of workshops...crikey that's scary...silly me for thinking that November was ages away...so top priority this morning is to get my bum booked on a Flybe seat before the hooligans are up and about and looking for breakfast....
and worry about the cards and sourcing all the supplies ready to start on the marathon of all marathon prep jobs later...today is all about having fun...the crafty list nervous breakdown has been put on hold until tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add:  oops sorry for causing major panic in the card making world...it's not 9 weeks but 13...missed out one whole month in my calendar calculations....should put my specs on before carrying out such an important task