Friday, August 10, 2012

Promise you won't laugh

Morning folks...you'll never in the month of Sundays guess what I've been up to but before I regale you all with my latest adventure...time to share some denim cards...

 and just for fun...a pocket card...
made from a pair of jeans...another destined for the bin item but I had second thoughts and right this minute I'm cutting up what's left of these bad boys...doing my bit for recycling and stocking up the cubbyhole's material stash...who knows die cut denim flowers may well be the new crafty trend.
They definitely had to go...not because they were old and worn out simply because they so nearly got me arrested...oh yes that made you sit up and take notice and I'm willing to share my tale of woe only if you promise not to laugh. Being a bit of a scruff at heart...jeans are my normal go to work in the cubbyhole attire...well nobody sees me apart from the Furry Boy and he's not into fashion.  My wardrobe probably consists of more jeans than anything else...lots of those cheapos from M&S and hey if they get splashed with ink or paint or get mucky from our morning strolls it's not a big deal but one particular pair developed a serious problem...the zip just wouldn't stay up....irritating to say the least having to constantly pull it back up...I'm inclined to think that it must have been faulty...it couldn't possibly have anything to do with coffee cake and my ever expanding girth.
But I soldiered on until things came to a head....imagine my horror when I realised I'd been walking around my local Tesco with my shoppie door wide open and the world and his wife now know about my big girl knickers...whatever is the world coming to...another of my nine lives used up...another lucky escape in the life of this "shouldn't be allowed out on her own" daft as a box of frogs crafter.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx