Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"12 Tags of 2012"

Hi folks...time to play along at "12 Tags of 2012"...no way was I leaving for Birmingham without having a go at November's tag.
Here's Tim's fabulous Fall tag...
and here's mine...another headless chicken...dashing around like a cat with a scalded bum "mega adapt and overcome" version...


A bit sombre for my liking...I can't begin to tell you how tempted I was to add some of Tim's fabilicious new Clear Rock Candy Dry Glitter...had to pull every inch of willpower out of the bag and I beg the answer to the question...why after following the technique to the letter does my snowflake look as dull as dishwasher compared to Tim's crisp and bright version but I ran out of time to have another go...
I'm off to raid the wardrobe and get my suitcase packed...the normal grungy Distress Ink nails have been given a sparkly Christmas ruby slippers make-over...we've had a "temporarily shutting up shop" tidy up in the cubbyhole and it will be early to bed tonight for tomorrow's 5.00am alarm call...crikey even that's too early for this "up with the birdies" girl but I'm really looking forward to my Fiskars Holibobs...after months of frantic crafty deadlines...5 days of no household chores...yummy breakfasts...meeting up with lots of crafty buddies and feet up fun evenings wining and dining with the Fiskars girlies are going to do wonders for my crafty soul.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx