Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's A Waiting Game...

Hi folks...I've realised that this kitchen make-over is going to be one Big Waiting Game...the plasterer has been and gone and I'm now WAITING for it all to dry before I can paint the walls leaving plenty of time to pour over all those paint charts and make a decision and with so many gorgeous colours to choose from...Mrs "I'm not indecisive...I just can't make my mind up" may well have a big challenge on her hands...WAITING for the joiner to arrive for Phase 2 of the mayhem and not forgetting the new crafty goodies WAITING to be played with.  I have no control over the first two on the list but I sure as dammit can do something about the last.
So there you have it...we've been back in the cubbyhole playing with another of my Hero Arts "Art of the Card" purchases...
and making a bigger dent in the gorgeous goody parcel from The Ribbon Girl...


In the meantime why don't you hop over to the Craftwork Cards Blog where my lovely teamie Kim is sharing her gorgeous Vintage Bunting...leave a comment and you could be the lucky winner of a Beautiful Bunting Kit. I'll see you all tomorrow to share some more playtime makes
Hugs Kath xxx