Thursday, June 13, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"...June

Hi folks...half way through the month and at last I've managed to complete this month's tag for
and you're probably thinking that I did manage to find the elusive watercolour paper...you should know by now that things never go according to plan in this little corner of the crafty world and there hangs yet another tale from the cubbyhole crew but first let's cut to the tag...a chance for some fun colouring with Distress Markers...
 a little bit of stitching to fit in with the theme...
 and cool colour matched "Distress Paint" buttons and ribbon...
So here we go with our latest tale of woe...I spent hours turning our crafty space upside down and there was no sign of the little blighter...thinking that he must have ended up in the bin during one of my "gotta declutter" mad moments so I made an emergency trip to my local Hobbycraft which just happens to be right in the centre of town...rush hour traffic...every traffic signal at red and steam coming from my years...happy bunny I was definitely not...
and blow me down with a feather...30 minutes home and happily tagging away who should appear from the Tim Holtz Miscellaneous Box...cheeky as you like...hiding under a spare pack of Cut 'n Dry...now I'm left wondering which numptie in this motley crew put it there...no prizes for guessing...
sod's law are the words that spring to mind...can't share the others that were uttered at that eureka moment but c'est la vie as they say in France.  I'll see you all tomorrow over at Craftwork Cards Blog to share what I've been making with some of their gorgeous new goodies.
Hugs Kath xxx