Friday, July 26, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"...July

HI folks...yes I was as shocked as you are going to be when I tell you I just went and completely forgot about the tag for this month's "12 Tags of 2013"...crikey I hope Mr T doesn't read this...heavens above how could such a travesty happen...it may have been the excitement of managing to grab a place on Tim's Workshop in Coventry on the 29th August or could it possibly be that the old memory is deteriorating at a faster rate of knots than I thought...well I'm giving ME the benefit of the doubt and going with the first option.
and because I was going to be skidding in by the seat of my pants on this one and knew for a fact that I didn't have the Old Glory die...it was a "what the heck - grab the first die from the top of the pile" crafty session...it's sad I know but I have to confess to storing my dies in alphabetical order...it's that old "a place for everything and everything in it's place" Mrs Fussy Knickers obsession that I suffer from...
Now all you ornothology buffs will be wondering what species of bird this is...not the US Bald Headed Eagle that's for sure...let just say it's one of the artistic licence "adapt and overcome" variety...a rare species indeed.


I'm loving the brayer technique...wow that is one cool way to make a fabulous splotchy stripey look background and check out that fabulous Rocky Candy Distress Crackle painty look but I'd better hop over and link this boy up before the deadine runs out. I'm all set for a fun day at The Papeterie for my Melt Pot Madness class....protective clothing...fire extinquishers and evacuation procedures are in place...NO... not  for me I've already got asbestos fingers from years of hot glue guns and the like...it's for the hooligan crafters that will be joining me for this "Health & Safety are on RED ALERT" class and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.
In the meantime have fun and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Kath xxx