Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another Fun Saturday

Hi folks...I spent another fun Saturday at my favourite crafty place...The Papeterie with lots of crafty chums...how can you call this work...demo-ing or more accurately lost in my own little Melt Pot world...
with a little break for a cuppa and delicious cupcakes baked by my lovely Papeterie buddy...Paula
then after lunch it was time for me to hand over The Melt Pots to a happy bunch of Make & Takers...
 to make a Melt Pot Tag and marbled bezels...
 before doing their own thing with the left over UTEE...check out that gorgeous marbled button
and at the end of a busy day...the Papeterie Girls took themselves off to a local hostelry for some fun downtime and a yummy supper in the company of our two special crafty chums Tina and Joyce...
on the subject of crafty chums....join me tomorrow for a nostalgic trip down Crafty Memory Lane
Hugs Kath xxx

13 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a group of talented ladies to share the fun with!! And cupcakes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks like a really fun day Kath. Enjoy your Monday. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, Looks like a fun day was had by all... Have a great week... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must find somewhere to have a play with a melt pot...it looks such fun;0) You obviously had a super day Kath and yummy cupcakes too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea for a make and take - definitely a product that will benefit from try before you buy attitude from the retailer. and love love the samples you've made, the turquoise on the vintages colours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath, great post today and great cupcake! I agree with Julia, I think if I had attended a make and take I would be far more productive with my melt pot than I am - still a little daunted by it. Loving that marble button and also your gorgeous canvas/ tags. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly know how to have fun Kath..... your melt pot goodies are awesome.... and then a meal with like minded friends.. fabulous.
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks fabulous and t must be the best job in the world xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous! What fun you all had. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath, hope you had a lovely meal with your chums, no doubt you've had a very busy monday...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definately looks like you all had a great time with fantastic makes. Great photo's too. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete