Monday, August 26, 2013

Fiskars Fuse Gift Ideas...

Hi folks...I'm back to share the gift idea projects I made for the Fiskars Fuse feature in Creative Cardmaking...another cute Button Box...can you tell that I love this Curvy Square die and my favourite letterpress plate from it's matching Expansion pack...


 Wall Hanger Calendar with spaces for those all important "don't forget" notes

I finally came to a decision about which bundle of craft goodies were going to kick start this week's playtime...well if truth be told...I headed to the cubbyhole...took the bull by the horns and picked up the first thing that came to hand so pop back tomorrow to see what I made.
Hugs Kath xxx

16 comments:

  1. Wow stunning projects Kath, the papers are beautiful!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Kath. What a talent you have my friend. I love what you have created here and that button box is beautiful. See you Thursday. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, Gorgeous projects, Love the button box it's beautiful...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work Kath,I love the button box x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these Kath they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kath, these are fabulous! I love that box and the calendar is such a great idea. Thanks so much for your wonderful inspiration, you have given me ideas for gifts now! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super projects. HOpe you and Buddy had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Kath... love the button box... the papers are beautiful.
    Enjoy you day.
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fuse looks like great fun Kath - but my bank will not allow for the moment.....X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two amazing creations Kath.You are one talented lady.I adore the button box.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath, love your box, but the wee birdie is still my favourite. Amazing how the felt looks and feels after going through your Fiskers machine...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath, love your box, but the wee birdie is still my favourite. Amazing how the felt looks and feels after going through your Fiskers machine...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your Fiskars projects Kath. Great ideas for gifts.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, gorgeous makes. Love the papers and your beautiful butterflies. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kath stunning as always , beautiful. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete