Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's Christmas In The Cubbyhole...

Hi folks...I bet you're as surprised as me that we're into September already...crikey the last 8 months seem to have disappeared in a flash and hey before we know...we'll all be into the great big card making frenzy that is Christmas...I was thinking it would be a few weeks yet before I started delving into the snowflakes and glitter but life is full of surprises and the cubbyhole crew never know what's going to pop through the letterbox...in this instance a bumper box of Christmas delights from Craftwork Cards...
wooohoo their brand new collection of gorgeous papers and die cuts called Christmas Post with a beautiful traditional vintage Christmas look...gorgeous embossed Fancy Edge Cards and Polaroid Frames and Warren is back dressed in his Christmas finery in the Warren pre-coloured Christmas Pad...so much gorgeous stuff to play with...I was in mega oohing and aahing mode when I opened the box. Don't think I'm allowed to share the new Christmas Box collection with you just yet...oops didn't notice that cheeky little corner poking out for it's little moment of fame but all will be revealed soon...my lovely buddy Julie Hickey will definitely be sharing it with you all on the
Craftwork Cards Shows 
on Create and Craft 
Friday 6th September
10.00am and 4.00pm
which means I'd better get the production line going and get some samples made.
And Christmas a la Tim Holtz has also arrived in the cubbyhole...
muchly excited excited...loving the gorgeous red themed papers...the new Christmas stamps...gorgeous Christmas Remnant Rubs and lookie lookie...red Tissue Tape and not forgetting Christmas word bands...thanks Tim...not a mention of Happy Holidays which just isn't a sentiment we use in this country. But first I have to persuade myself to tackle one of my least favourite jobs...the step-step by instructions for last week's "burning the midnight oil" Fiskars project before we don our Craftwork Cards Christmas Hats...pop on some Mr Buble music to get us in the Christmas groove and if Mr Mojo decides to join the party we may just manage to squeeze in a little bit of Tim Holtz Jingle Bells Christmas playtime too...not forgetting that Mr TH rushed right home and got to work on the September tag for "12 Tags of 2013"...what a guy.
I'll be back tomorrow with a little "selfish not to share" goodie parcel for one lucky crafter.
Hugs Kath xxx