Friday, February 14, 2014

Be My Valentine...

Hi folks...Happy Valentine's Day...are you sitting with a sackful of cards to open...no me neither so I thought I would share with you the scrapbook page I made for the Project Of The Month for the Fiskars February Newsletter...



using some of the new 2014 products...the AdvantEdge Lace Border and the Heart Everywhere Window Punch and talking about Fiskars...today is going to be one of those "dashing about today like a cat with a scalded bum" days..packing up my suitcase with the samples and trying to squeeze in the clothes and toiletries all set for my flight to Birmingham tomorrow...woohoo Stitches here I come...I'm really looking forward to spending the next 4 days playing working on the Fiskars stand...kicking my heels up in the evening with my lovely Fiskars buddies and meeting up with all those lovely crafty friends that I only see once or twice a year.  Oh it's a hard life and no mistake but hey someone's gotta do it.
See you all tomorrow over at the Craftwork Cards Blog...
Hugs Kath xxx