Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Heat Is On...

Hi folks...yes in the words of the song..."The Heat is On"...so many jobs to tick off the list and the age old saying...not enough hours in a day nor days in a week...especially when you're distracted from the job in hand...yes I've been having a play with the gorgeous Botanica goodies from Craftwork Cards...a girl needs some fun and a change of scene keeps Mr Mojo on his toes...nothing that I can share yet so I'm falling back on my Stenciled Online Class homework...woohoo I'm half way there...Day 2 completed...
 Tracing with Stencils...
a quick easy to make clean and simple card...

 Stencil with Stickers...
inking through the waste from a sheet of alphabet stickers...overlaying with a piece of vellum and placing some of the stickers on top. I wasn't going to share this one with you because the idea that was floating around in my head didn't turn out as planned...it happens but hey ho you know me I'm a warts and all kind of a girl so here we are...another "over-egged the pudding" doesn't float my boat creation...
And it's a no worky day for me...I'm off to a birthday party...can hardly believe that my sweet little Missy Megan is 4 years old already...what better way to spend a Sunday than hanging out with the grandkiddies...fun...games and CAKE.  And talking of cake...the joiners will be back tomorrow which means I'm back on catering duties...running hither and thither between the kitchen and the cubbyhole.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love your cards Kath. Hope you have a lovely day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath these are lovely, they look simple but there is lots of interest to catch the eye. Have a good day. Love and cuddles to Buddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great homework Kath and I hope your grand daughter has a fabulous party xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Kath enjoy your birthday party! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are being a bit hard on yourself, I love both cards - but I understand what you mean all the same! Have a great time at the party, eat lots of cake. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both cards Kath, Have a fun time at the Birthday party...oooahh cake yummy!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, and I especially like the over egged pudding one. Have a great time with the grandchildren. Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both cards, beautiful colors. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath :-) .....your cards are so fantastic, totally amazing. I adore them all x thanks for your comment earlier. Have a fab week

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stencilled homework! Good luck with the final push on all those deadlines...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete