Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who's The Boss Around Here Anyway...

Hi folks...it seems I'm in the doghouse with the grumpy cubbyhole crew...I've succumbed to the temptation of buying gorgeous gorgeous crafty bits and pieces again...fallen by the wayside and failed miserably to resist...however you want to put it.   I popped over to The Papeterie on Sunday to pick up some workshop bits and pieces and hey ho...wham bam...I fell hook line and sinker for the gorgeous Capsule Collection-Blue Parisenne from Papermania...
now tell me truthfully would you have been able to resist these gorgeous flowers with matching Washi Tape...
 I thought not...or these super cute Canvas Shapes...
or this adorable self adhesive crocheted trim in the most gorgeous shade of Blue...
and I rest my case with this gorgeous Vintagey Fabric Self Adhesive Paper...
I'm thinking they would be perfect for some future workshop projects...so I've haven't been so naughty after all...it's all about managing to talk your way out of trouble and sneaking back into the cubbyhole crew's good books...crikey who's the boss around here anyway...it's a sad state of affairs when you have to answer to a Furry Hooligan and the person that checks in and out when he pleases...treats the place like a hotel...the very fickle Mr Mojo.
And guess what...my memory falls into the same category as my willpower...I arrived home without the bits and pieces I went to get in the first place...oopsie doops...can the cubbyhole piggy bank afford another visit before the end of the month.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Since you do amazing and marvelous things with the goodies you buy, there should be no impediment whatsoever to your buying what strikes your fancy!! so there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to take Lent off from crafty purchasing... stood in front of those very canvas shapes and managed to resist the majority of the Madame Payraud line (just a few papers made their way home). They only had the Payraud fabric, and not that fabulous one you've got there sadly... I mean fortunately... no, sadly!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do with all that gorgeous stuff Kath. I am expecting a raid on my piggy bank on Friday when I go to Make It (already making a list) - just because I don't need anymore doesn't mean I won't want it! You can't take it with you know. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been catching up on what I have missed! I'm not surprised you could not resist these Kath - they are beautiful!
    I have a fancy for the crochet trim and the fabric - yummy! Your new Sir Tim goodies look fab too. I hope you get some time to play soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I could not have resisted either!
    Off to catch up on your blog...it has been far, far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath pointless to resist with such gorgeous goodies . The canvas shapes look interesting and I like the colour range so play and show us what you get up to x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yes I did manage to resist, but could not resist the Madame Payraud goodies and those canvas tags - fortunately, they were out of stock of the fabric..... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that blue crochet trim Kath. And given that you create such beautiful things with any materials you lay your hands on, I don't think you need to justify a little indulgence like this! Hope Mr Mojo plays ball. Have fun. Hugs, Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love those canvas shapes.......have to look here in the Netherlands where i can find them.......
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks gorgeous - can't wait to see what you do with it Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful set you got, can't blame you. That crochet trim is the most gorgeous color and the paper looks like canvas. Oh my, matching tape and flowers! Wonder if I can get that here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No wonder you couldn't resist those goodies they are lovely, especially that crochet lace. Take care, love and crafty hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete