Monday, March 24, 2014

Home Sweet Home...

Hi folks...the intrepid traveller is home...
rather weary after my flight was delayed for an hour at Birmingham International...nothing else for it but to detour to the bar for a large glass of something comforting...
As always I had 5 fun fabulous days with hilarious sat nav travel adventures thrown into the mix with my lovely Fiskars teamies...loads of laughs with crafting friends and the fun company of all the lovely folks who joined me for the Fiskars Workshops...another been there...done it and got the NEC workshop T shirt adventure but there's no place like home and was I glad to finally see the lights of Aberdeen as we began our descent to the airport...so looking forward to snuggling down tonight in my own bed with my gorgeous Furry Hot Water Bottle with no 6 o'clock alarm call in the morning and oops oops oops...surprise surprise the suitcase was 4kgs heavier on the way home...no idea how that could have happened but I'll be back tomorrow to tell all.
Hugs Kath xxx

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are home safe & well enjoy your day...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Kath, enjoy a good rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kath,
    Have just started following your lovely blog after discovering you on the Craftworks site. I purchased the Botanica collection which is gorgeous. I have enjoyed reading some of your previous posts and following you on your travels, and your inspiration is fabulous. Glad you are back home safely.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath - hope you had a good sleep - there's nothing like your own bed! Have a relaxing day and can't wait to hear all the tales xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you don't do too much today, look forward to hearing why your suitcase was so much heavier..... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back home too after a lovely week-end in sunny Devon. Walked from Torquay to Brixham as the ferries were not running. It was only about 10 miles following the coastal paths! Had a cold draught guinness when I finally got there three hours later. It was an "Ice Cold in Alex" moment. If anyone has seen the film you'll know what I mean. (Got the bus back). So pleased you had a good time away. Oddly my suitcase was heavier on the way back too - strange isn't it? X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kath, those boots sure look comfy and cosy, but I bet it was bliss to get on the old slippers at home last night. Lovely sunny sharp day for starting your walks again, Buddy will be delighted to have his Mum home...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're back safe and sound. Looking forward to hearing about your time there and intrigued to hear about the heavy additions to your luggage. I'm sure we're going to be inspired by them! Jan

    ReplyDelete