Saturday, March 8, 2014

Steam Punk Fun...

Hi folks...time to share my fun Steam Punk afternoon with the lovely craft group girls...I'm sure I've mentioned before that Steam Punk is not really in my comfort zone and there's no point in trying to be what you're not so apologies in advance to all the officianados out there...my easy peasy diluted versions suitable for beginner crafters...

perhaps I made it too easy peasy...they whizzed through the first card and were quickly on to the second...

good company...a little bit of crafting...coffee and choccy biccies...the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon. But time is ticking away on the cubbyhole clock...crikey the days just seem to be flashing by...it's a bit scary to think that the NEC Hobbycraft show is less than 2 weeks away and even more terrifying...the Spring Retreat at The Papeterie only 4 weeks. Ideally I would like to have all 6 Retreat projects in the bag before I leave for Birmingham...wishful thinking perhaps but we've nailed Numero Uno...yes I've been practising my origami folding skills again...
just FIVE still to tackle but hey it won't be happening this weekend...one more sleep and I'm off for a quick catch up with my crafty buddies at the SECC then meeting up with my lovely buddy Allison and woohooo we're off to spend some time with the fabulous Mr Buble...yeeehaaaa...I'm one mega mega mega excited old girl right now.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx