Sunday, June 22, 2014

Winners and Woohooo News...

Hi folks...the winning numbers for the online Everest Challenge Charity Prize Draw are...
19 - 15 - 57 - 225 - 222 - 14 - 235 - 6 - 114 -118
I have e-mailed 9 of the lucky winners but due to a malfunction in copying e-mail addresses into my Address Book...might have known it was all going too swimmingly...I have been unable to contact
118 Tracy O'Neill
can you please get in touch Tracy with your address and I'll be hot footing it to the Post Office with all the prize draw goodies...
I'm so sorry if your ticket wasn't pulled out of the hat...I would have loved to send you all a prize to thank you for your wonderful support and generosity in helping me raise...
£404.00 
for such a worthwhile cause and with the
£720.00
raised at the workshop
the grand total donated to the  Justgiving Page is an amazing...
£1124.00
thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart
 because none of it would have been possible without...
YOU
and the "way beyond my expectations" support and generosity of...
for donating the workshop project kits
  Personal Impressions
and my lovely buddy Enfys 
for the fabulous raffle prizes 
and last but not least
Charlotte at The Papeterie for donating the use of the workshop space
and her wonderful staff for putting up with my constant "can I have this...can I have that" demands
and Doreen for titillating our taste buds at the workshop with her absolutely yummy  home bakes
I make no apology for saying once again...
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU
So much for the "chillax jammie day" but hey ho now that prize draw goodies are parcelled up that's one less job on the list...just need to steel myself for the dreaded "least favourite of tasks" sorting out the workshop materials...
Hugs Kath xxx