Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"12 Tags of 2014" September...

Hi folks...I'm back to share my tag for this month's...
and the Furry Boy was spot on...yet another adapt and overcome...much huffing and puffing and many rejects in the bin tag that somehow ended up as a card. To say it didn't go according to plan is putting it mildly but hey ho I'm not going to bore you with the many trials and tribulations of this particular meltdown project but I think I completely lost the plot when I added that little bit of Garden Greens in the corner...



this is also my 2nd Design Team project for Inspiration Emporium...my take on this month's challenge over at Inspiration Journal..."Fall Is In The Air"...there's a fantastic $50 gift voucher for one lucky winner to spend at Inspiration Emporium and if you use my code "allthatglitter" at checkout...you will get an extra 10% off and hey cool shipping rates too...US $5 and International $10...so why not pop over and join in the fun.
Yesterday was definitely a...you win some...you lose some day and this "been there done it and got the T-Shirt" crafter has had more than her fair share of those but it's only paper after all and who's going to know if you chuck it in the bin and start over...well my Bin Man for one...who's definitely not going to be too happy on Monday morning but I leave you with the thought that tomorrow is a brand new day.
See you all later
Hugs Kath xxx