Monday, March 23, 2015

I'm Home...

Hi everyone...crikey the last 5 days passed in a flash...another Fiskars workshops trip to Birmingham done and dusted but there's no place like home and thanks to a super speedy "on stand 20 minutes ahead of schedule"  Flybe flight...a co-operative luggage carousel and a "home James don't spare the horses" taxi ride...I managed to run the gauntlet of a Furry Boy welcome...unpack my suitcase (crikey that's a first)...
load the washer (excuse the airing my dirty laundry in public photo)...pour myself a large glass of vino and settle down to watch Poldark...are you all enjoying it as much as I am. But I'm under no illusions that the day after the day syndrome is waiting to kick in but how could I not be feeling very chirpy this morning...a big thank you to Tim for including this crazy bird in his "Simply Bird Crazy" Blogworthy Links and I'll be back to share all the gossip from The NEC once this old crafty warrior has kicked the old body into shape again.
Hugs Kath xxx