Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Gloves Are Off....

Hey bloggy buddies...a very good morning to you all from your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness...
things are a bit hectic round here so I'm holding the crafty fort today. The gloves are off and we're punching our way through the crafty list...the cubbyhole is in "lockdown" and this motley crew are confined to barracks in the company of the new arrivals from Fiskars...
which means lots of samples for the new products launch in September...it's all "our lips are sealed/Top Secret/ Cloak and Dagger" stuff but I haven't been asked to sign the Official Secrets Act so I'm chancing my luck and sharing some carefully cropped sneaky peeks...


I have to say that my "up at crack of dawn" routine sure is making a difference...those extra hours in the day are paying off...fed...watered...spruced up and off for our morning stroll by 7.00am...back by 8.00am for a jig around the house with Mr Dyson and my old Mum is limbered up and ready for another "cooking by gas" action day in the cubbyhole while I settle down for my "one eye open and ready to spring into action" power snooze.
I'm not sure she "who must be obeyed" appreciates my efforts to keep the crafty production line on track...I'm having to do a bit of ducking and diving to avoid getting my ears boxed at silly o'clock every morning but it's all in a day's work and sometimes you just have to "man up" and take one on the chin for the team.
See you all soon
Big Hugs and Furry Snuggles
Buddy xxx