Monday, July 20, 2015

Vive La Difference...

Hi folks...it's TUESDAY and TIME to share a TAG...an alliteration introduction to today's post...I'm feeling a little giddy at the thought that I'm sharing my TAG for "12 Tags of 2015" with a week and a bit to spare...
this month's theme is all about the RED WHITE AND BLUE and the 4th of July...Independence Day in the USA. Hang on to your galluses...here comes the "adapt and overcome" moment...I don't have those particular Blueprint Stamps so I went with Vive La Difference and a French theme...celebrating Bastille Day on the 14th July...

and as for my "Leaning Tower of Pisa" Eiffel Tower...don't even go there...

The grandkiddos are arriving today for a sleep over so I need to put my thinking cap on and come up with some rainy day activities just in case...perhaps they might like to join the Fiskars cubbyhole kitting team...many hands make light work.
Hugs Kath xxx

25 comments:

  1. Morning Kath
    Prefer your version to the original !! Love the colours. Have a great day ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer your version too! And I see you've been using that Cityscapes set again - having commented the other day that it seems to be out of stock everywhere, I've now ordered it from a place in the USA. And how come an American company can charge 99c for international postage when a UK one charges £3.50 for same-country postage?
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tag Kath. That city scape stamp set really looks great.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your French theme and great choice of stamps - a great take on Tim's tag. I stayed British and went for St Swithins Day!! Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vive la difference indeed, love your version, not even thought of mine yet...... Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Kath! Love your version of Tim's tag with the French stamps, love it! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag! I love your version of Tim's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed it again Kath, well done!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! Congratulations on winning, again! Woo Hoo! I really had a good chuckle at your post...hope you had some help with the kitting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love youre tag and congratiolations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Tag, Kath!! Congrats on your Tim Tag Win!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your win....I love your take on Tim's Tag...Lots of detail to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a wonderful take on Tims tag Kath . congrats on making the top 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kath!!!! did you see you are a winner? =) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your win Kath. Love your take on Tim's tag. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag Kath and congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing tag! I love your version. Congratulations on your win!
    ~~julia~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful tag, well done on winning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kath - Love your tag and also innovation of using what you have! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful tag! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay Kath, I'm so excited for you on your Tim tag win!!! Congratulations!!! Bobbi xx

    ReplyDelete